Considering true client satisfaction, while ensuring that client needs and expectations are quantified and transformed into requirements for products and services, the “SKOLL Engineers Pvt. Ltd.” has established quality policy as follows:
“CUSTOMER FIRST, HIGHEST QUALITY, CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENTSATISFACTION REQUIREMENTS”
1. Our company is committed to improving policies and procedures which enhance the quality of our products and services in designing and construction; continually enhancing customer satisfaction.
2. Our policy is in line with our company’s management policy; it’s an important component of the company’s general management policy, embodying the commitment of meeting client requirements and obtaining continual improvement.
3. This policy provides the framework for establishing and reviewing our quality objective; each functional department of our company affecting quality should make an effort to realize company quality objectives. Quality Objective Control Procedures shall be implemented.
4. Leaders at each level should communicate the quality policy all individuals as they relate to management, inspection and facility operations, ensuring that staff correctly understands and strictly enforces the same.
5. The Company shall review the quality policy periodically, and amendments to the quality policy shall be performed so as to apply to changing environments, as necessary. A Management Review Control Procedure shall be implemented.
6. Approval, issue, review and amendment of the quality policy shall be controlled; the Document Control Procedure shall be implemented.
Structural Drawings acceptance rate > = 97%;
Qualified rate at first check > = 96%;
Outgoing products acceptance rate = 100%
Customer satisfaction rate > = 95%
Feedback processing rate = 100%